Friday 6 November 2009

America's Got Talent: Beyonce




For a while there, the whole Beyonce thing just couldn't get me going.  Everytime I saw her, she was dressed like it was fucking Halloween, she had that stylist-firing blonde-straight-hair look going on there randomly... oh yeah, and she married that idiot.

The SI.com shoot did a lot to turn that around for me.  I mean, I like my women with some sort of curves, and she looks incredibly good - she wasn't giving the stink-eye in the shot to the right above.

Anyway, whilst I don't want Kanye West all up in my ass over it, I'm willing to give her a position on the practice squad, and see if, through training camp, she can continue her improvement.  I don't see starter in her future if I'm totally honest, but if injuries or suspensions happen, or she can put in some quality work, who knows?  I've changed my mind before - we're talking about you Scarlett Johanssen.

Ding her through to the next round.



No comments:

Post a Comment